To get a business loan, your business should meet the following criteria:
1. The business must receive purchase orders or issue invoices.
2. The business is receiving orders from partnerships, cooperatives, corporations or government agencies in the Philippines.
3. The business must be located in the Philippines.
4. Type of business: Corporation, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship.
5. The business should be operational for more than one (1) year.
If qualified, start your application here
. After successfully filling out the form, our Sales Team will contact you to discuss the steps and requirements for a business loan offer.