To get a business loan, your business should meet the following criteria:
1. Must receive purchase orders or issue invoices.
2. Must receive orders from partnerships, cooperatives, corporations or government agencies in the Philippines.
3. Must be located in the Philippines.
4. Must be a registered Corporation, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship.
5. Must be operational for more than one (1) year unless you have annual revenue of more than ₱15 million.
If qualified, start your application here
. After successfully filling out the form, our Sales Team will contact you to discuss the steps and requirements for a business loan.